Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

As you might know, I love seeing pictures of what folks have made from my patterns! Here are a couple of Pineapple Pumpkin Lace pictures that were shared with me:
Deborah placed her pumpkin on a lovely doily.

Sweet little Molly Anna models with Mary's Pineapple Pumpkin Lace.

And here are a few pictures of some of my family. I love seeing them all dressed up!

Princess Lilly

Bumble Bee Kyleigh

Wolf Man Darren

Autumn with her face painted at her school's Harvest Carnival.

Cowboy William
Jasee and Autumn as pumpkin-headed princesses.
Sammy and his evil twin; we are not sure which is which!
Have a happy and safe Halloween!

7 comments:

jolajka said...

Wspaniały blog, same śliczności!!!!pozdrawiam

Anonymous said...

Everyone is ready for Halloween!!
Love the post....
Happy Halloween to You ! !
Marilyn

byhooks4u said...

lovely family..happy halloween to you..

crochethuahua said...

Everyone is lovely!

Unknown said...

I love the pumpkin lace. What a clever way to dress it up.

Deborah Hamilton said...

Thanks for posting my picture. I really feel honored.

Lizzie Barbie said...

I love Halloween and I loved your pumpkins and crochet and the kids costumes!